Thursday, January 22, 2009

Flight 1549 - The Miracle on the Hudson

I know this is really becoming old news. I was listening to WZID this morning and heard there was talk about a US Airways Flight 1549 movie and I heard the name Tom Cruise. The DJ (Tracy Caruso, I think) said she hated to always hear news about a movie so soon on something like this.

Personally, I would love to see a movie done about this flight. It would be nice to be able to see (from a movie goers perspective) what it was like to be on that airplane, how all those passengers were able to keep it together and how they helped each other. Of course it helps to know that it was a happy outcome - if it had not been, it would not be a movie I would want to see. I hope if a movie is done, it will be very realistic.

It really makes me wonder how people could keep it together during something like this, yet a Wal-Mart worker can be trampled to death as shoppers rush to save a dollar. My condolences to that family of that tragic event.

No comments: