Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bonnie Hunt Show - Tony Shalhoub OCD

I hope you were able to see Tony Shalhoub on the Bonnie Hunt Show today. I love Tony Shalhoub and I love his character, Monk. He's great! I know I have a little OCD in me, but I think we all have at least a little in us.

Two things he mentioned -- First, he mentioned that one year he would like to not make any New Year's Resolutions. That has worked for me for my whole life. It takes the pressure off. Although this year, I feel I've made my first, since I am determined (I think) to lose weight and look decent (notice I didn't say good) in a bathing suit. I guess my expectations are a little low on the bathing suit thing.

Second, he mentioned menus - Tony mentioned that he's had a terrible revelation about menus. He didn't think anyone ever cleaned them. I'm with you on that, Tony, but you also mentioned that everything around them was clean, the silverware, etc. I can't even tell you how many times I've had the menu placed on those clean silverware! or placed on a plate. YUK! One of my biggest pet peeves -- menus on flatware / plates!

Love the shipoopy, but don't have any dogs anymore! Bichon Frises and Golden Retrievers were my preferred breeds. If anyone ever crosses those two, I'll be first in line.

Anyone know what those witch hazel wipes were that Bonnie mentioned?

No comments: