Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Charlie Sheen - New Buzz Cut

I try to refrain from saying mean or nasty things, because as you know, my motto is "It's just as easy to be nice as it is to be mean and rotten!" Sometimes as hard as I try, it just doesn't work. And you must admit, it's not like Charlie Sheen doesn't know he has a big honker...right?...or does he? Two and a Half Men is my favorite show, but if you've ever watched the beginning where the "2 1/2 men" are singing the theme song, then you already know it shows an unflattering profile of Charlie's nose. Actually, I never realized how big his nose was until seeing that side shot. Today, if you happened to see Charlie proudly showing off his new buzz-cut on the Comcast homepage , well what can I say but "YIKES!!! Charlie, what WERE you thinking?" Did someone say Ebenezer Scrooge? did he put his teeth in his pocket for that shot?

No comments: