Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tiger Woods Apology and Aiesha Steard-Baker

I think I'm going to scream if I hear on TV one more time, Tiger saying "...I was unfaithful, I had affairs, I cheated. What I did was not acceptable and I am the only person to blame..." I've heard enough of it, let's get back to golf!

I have to say though, Tiger's not the only one who did something wrong. Even though it's none of my business he should only be taking 99% of the blame. What about the women he cheated with. Are they blameless? Sure, they didn't break any commitment to Elin, but they did break the human commitment -- to be a decent person. Sure Tiger may have been the one who was "more wrong", but they were still wrong. Society needs to stop accepting those who cheat with cheaters!

and speaking of the human commitment...what about those security guards at Macy's that wouldn't help the 15-year-old Aiesha Steward-Baker? I heard on GMA that the security guards at Macy's are instructed to only call the police and not get involved. Again, what about the codes of being human? No matter what your job capacity, you don't just stand there and let something like that happen! Would they have let a cute, little puppy get kicked around?

Bus video

No comments: