Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Survivor Samoa - Nineteenth Season

Monday morning, the 21st, I signed on facebook. The post I happened to see was from Sugar saying, "I hate Survivor". My first thought was, "hmmmm, I wonder why". My second thought was, "CRAP, I forgot Survivor was on last night!! How could I have forgotten?" I do hate that it normally airs on Thursday, and they air the final show on Sunday. I guess I'm just a creature of habit. I did not have a chance to watch it until Tuesday night. I held my breath hoping no one would tell me who had won in the meantime.

When Natalie was first announced, I was not only shocked, but very upset. I initially thought she was voted for only because people hated Russell, the Snake. I quickly realized that Natalie really did play a good game. She aligned with strong players, stayed loyal to them and made some really good moves, like getting rid of Erik. Getting rid of Erik was probably her best move. Like Erik said before the vote, Natalie and Russell played two different strategies and you can't say one was better than the other. Although, Natalie's strategy was better. It seems the jury always likes honesty, loyalty and integrity over lying, manipulating and betraying.

No comments: