Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Perez Hilton is really Mario Armando Lavandeira

I have to say that when I was watching "Perez Hilton" question Miss California at the Miss USA pageant, I thought, "hmmmmm....is this Paris Hilton's gay brother?" Of course I Googled him and found his real name is Mario Armando Lavandeira. Why is the media staying so closed mouth about who he really is? According to Wikipedia, it looks like the only reason anyone knows who he is, is because he has "outed" gay celebrities and sheds many celebrities in a negative light. A celebrity bashing website...how sad!

1 comment:

Nandoism™ said...

Girl, but it works for him and keeps bloggers like you and me fighting to be seen in a good light. We have our work cut out for us!!

Keep up the good work and thanks for that investigative report--now I know his REAL identity!

nando